If a magical, yet spontaneous proposal is what you crave, you may want to contemplate these romantic proposal ideas during your Walt Disney World® Resort stay:
Orchestrate Your Musician-Assisted Proposal
- Complete your duet with the help of dueling pianos at Jellyrolls — an entertaining piano show for Guests 21 years and up at Disney's BoardWalk. The musicians at Jellyrolls will be happy to coordinate your grand proposal. Simply contact a manager at (407) 560-8770 to begin composing your proposal masterpiece.
- Ask your favorite Disney entertainer, whether it be the pianist at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the ukulele player at Disney's Polynesian Resort or the Dapper Dan barbershop quartet at Magic Kingdom® Park, to perform your favorite song and introduce your proposal.
Picture This - Proposal Inspiration and Ideas
- The Walt Disney World® Resort offers countless picturesque backdrops to fit any proposal style. For example, Sunset Pointe located towards the Seven Seas Lagoon at Disney's Polynesian Resort offers a paradise hot spot surrounded by palm trees and a phenomenal view of Cinderella Castle. For an added element of romance, plan your proposal at night in this location during the Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular or the Electrical Water Pageant.
- Pop the question at your special someone's favorite World Showcase pavilion at Epcot® including the waterfall in Canada, the tea garden in England, the torii gate in Japan or the fountain in France.
- Or pop the question on one of the most photographed staircases on property — the Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa's Grand Staircase. Beautiful and elegant with a full band playing in the evenings, this location is bound to get a yes.
- Ask next to the Rose Garden in front of Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom® Park. This private niche offers an unobstructed view of the Castle in the background.
- Looking for something with a little more depth? How about renting a pontoon boat on the Walt Disney World® Resort waterways for that extra private proposal? To make a reservation or for marina boating options, call (407) 939-7529.
- And, if you'd like more ideas or an enhancement to your proposal, call our Dream Makers. Whether your loved one prefers a private rendezvous or an elaborate fairytale presentation we can help you create a moment to remember within your resort room, dining location or theme park. We can even help you find just the right words to say. Simply call 407.WDW.GIFT, or visit Disneyflorist.com.
An Engagement For the Equestrian In All Of Us
Your special someone will know you're not 'horsing around' when you propose during a romantic horse drawn carriage ride through the beautiful paths of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground or along the Sassagoula River or through the streets of the French Quarter at Disney's Port Orleans Resort. Call a Dream Maker at (407) 939-7529 to book your reservation.
- Propose with charm by surprising your loved one with a glass slipper and tiara on your carriage ride. Call a Dream Maker at 407-WDW-GIFT to add an enchanting presentation to your special reservation, or visit Disneyflorist.com.
If a more private, planned-out proposal is more your style, check out these signature proposal suggestions at the Walt Disney World® Resort:
The Sparkle In Your Eye
Ask your special someone's hand in marriage onboard one of two spectacular fireworks cruises. Whether you prefer IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth or Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular, their jaw will drop like an anchor when you pop the question. Call (407) 939-7529 to book your reservation.
A Wild Wedding Proposal
For Guests staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge who are looking for an adventurous proposal, popping the question during the Sunrise Safari might be right up your alley. This semi-private safari gives an in-depth look at the animals that graze the African savannah between Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. To book your ride, contact (407) 938-3000 and ask for Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge Services.
The Royal Treatment
Experience a royal engagement while dining inside Cinderella Castle. The "Glass Slipper Engagement" package at Cinderella's Royal Table provides the perfect fairytale setting for your proposal. Signature dining for two features a personalized glass slipper presented on a bed of rose petals, specialty slipper desserts, and a celebratory toast of non-alcoholic champagne - all captured on camera by one of our Disney PhotoPass Photographers. Please email email@example.com for pricing, details and availability. A minimum 7-day advance notice is required.
Make this night a moment to remember by presenting your loved one with a pixie dusted rose and wish bracelet. After you wish upon a star together, kneel down and pop the question. After your proposal, have the wish bracelet engraved to commemorate the date of your engagement. Later, celebrate back at the room with our exclusive "Wishes" sparkling juice and toasting glasses. Call a Dream Maker at 407.WDW.GIFT, to decide on your perfect proposal location or visit Disneyflorist.com.
If you wish to add that extra sprinkle of magic, consider these over the top proposal options available at the Walt Disney World® Resort:
A Grand Idea
Propose in style by renting out the 48-foot Sea Ray "Grand 1" Yacht at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This elite cruising vessel accommodates a party of up to 13 people and features a small kitchen, dining area and three fully furnished staterooms. Include champagne and strawberries or go all out with a complete catered dinner while onboard. Call (407) 824-2682 to reserve your love boat.
An Intimate Engagement
Arrange for a proposal as unique as your relationship with a privately catered engagement event by your resort beach, pool, balcony or other various locations.
The Ultimate Happily-Ever-After
As her Prince Charming provide her with a breath taking fairytale. First, render her speechless when she receives two dozen, four-foot roses the night before your proposal. Then, the next night, when the fireworks light up the sky over the castle, pop the question with style. While your loved one is mesmerized with your chivalry and charm, have your Walt Disney World Resort room set up with a romantic celebration to remember. Imagine her surprise when you arrive back at the resort room and she discovers that it has been transformed by the Fairy Godmother into an over the top Princess In Room Celebration which will amaze her. Now she'll know that you are her Prince Charming and this is the start of your "happily ever after". A Dream Maker can help you plan this moment to remember by calling 407-WDW-GIFT, or visit disneyflorist.com.