An event with Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings is the perfect way to start your happily-ever-after! Whether you desire an intimate affair or a royal ball, complete with all the glamour and style of a celebrity wedding, your wedding day can be a fairy tale dream come true. Our dedicated team of experts is here to make the planning process easy, and more importantly, fun! When you choose to host a Wishes Collection event with us, our signature "Added Value Elements" are included for your event:
Wishes Wedding Services & Resources
- Full Service Planning Team which includes a Wedding Consultant, Wedding Event Manager, Floral and Décor Specialist
- Professional day-of coordination team to assist with your event
- One-Stop-Shop for all your planning needs! Walt Disney World® Resort offers floral, photo, video, transportation, culinary and entertainment that work perfectly together so you don't have to!
- Complimentary Room Night for the couple (with minimum room night block).
- Annual Passes for the couple, valid for one full year from first use.
- Watches engraved with the Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Logo for the couple.
- Theme Park Ticket and Room Discounts for your Guests.
- Personalized Wedding Website where Guests can learn all about your wedding events, registry and discounts!
- Full Access to the Disney's Honeymoon Registry Website.
- Wedding Rehearsal location space - because practice makes perfect!
- Limitless options for planning related weddings events such as rehearsal dinners, bridal teas, and wedding showers across 42 square miles of Theme Parks, Resorts and Convention Centers.
- Recreation Options such as golf, fishing, boating and horseback riding for you and your Guests.
- Full use of Disney's Magical Express as well as the Walt Disney World Transportation & Monorail System.
- Franck's Planning Studio - A place to view products, services and samples from everything from favors to flowers
Escape Wedding Services & Resources
- Our team of experts have put together this Collection especially for couples who desire an intimate, elegant affair. The elements in this Collection represent some of our most popular Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings products.
- Enhancement options are available to add a personal touch to your event
- Professional day-of Wedding Coordinator to assist with your event
- Annual Passes for the couple, valid for one full year from first use
- Personalized wedding website where Guests can learn about wedding details
- Discounted Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets for your friends and family
- Full access to Disney's Honeymoon Registry website
- Recreation options such as golf, fishing, boating, horseback riding for you and your Guests
- Full use of Disney's Magical Express as well as the Walt Disney World Transportation and Monorail System
The Disney Difference at Disney's Wedding Pavilion
- Private Groom's Room and Bride's Vestibules in which to wait prior to the ceremony processional
- Symphonic Organ at Disney's Wedding Pavilion – A beautiful instrument that can sound like a Grand Pipe organ or a heavenly harp
- View of Cinderella Castle as you walk down the aisle
- Mounted Video Cameras to capture all angles of the ceremony in real time
- Editing and sound suite
- Sound tech and microphones
- Complimentary Self-Parking for your wedding guests
- Picture Point and Disney's Wedding Pavilion boat dock for beautiful photos
- Situated on its own private island with a beautiful footbridge and views of the Seven Seas Lagoon, white sand beach, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Resort and Magic Kingdom® Park.
Culinary and Catering/Reception
- Cake Tasting prepared by our world renowned pastry chef
- Menu Tasting for all receptions held at a Theme Park or Ballroom Reception Locations prepared by expert culinary team
- Personalized menu planning and customization with the culinary team
- Complimentary use of all Ballroom floor length linen, chairs, glassware and china
- White Glove Service and Tuxedo Costumed Service Staff
- Personalized Menu Cards for all plated receptions
- Custom Room Diagram created for you by your Wedding Event Manager to help you with your seating chart
- Use of ballroom with no rental fees
- Cake table, gift table and guestbook tables
- Coffee and tea service included with every catered meal
- On-site Catering Manager
- Access to special entertainment and themed décor